Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eddie or Chavo

• 12-02-2004 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

I know we have seen a match between these two already and eddie come out on top but who do you think is the best out of them

Who is the best Guerrero? 10 votes

Eddie
    0% 0 votes
    Chavo
    100% 10 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by cannonballkid
    I know we have seen a match between these two already and eddie come out on top but who do you think is the best out of them

Unfair poll really, as Chavo was a cruiserweight before put in with Eddie, and we all know how Vince feels about cruiserweights. Chavo Jr. did pretty well in WCW beforehand.

Without Eddie, Chavo is nothing as far as WWE is concerned. He'll get a small heel push, but i guarantee it'll go nowhere. Whereas Eddie continues to go from strength to strength.

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

This poll covers WCW and WWE . I feel Chavo did pretty well for himself in WCW and i feel he can go a long way in WWE he has the talent. But thats just what i think

Agreed, but unless you're a big talentless slug, you won't get very far in Vince's eyes! ;)

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

YA true nero i agree .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

eddie can tell a better story in the ring and is more entertaning plus hes bugger and that matters to vinny mac

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

definitely Eddie, I agree that without Eddie in wwe, Chavo would fade into nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Eddie has that 'it' factor that the crowd respond to!!
    While they tried to get the crowd into chavo(chavito heat), its always eddie the people wanted to cheer!! But if he brings more light to the cruiserweight Division then cool!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Juventude (incorrest spelling)

The poll is who is best outta' the 2 Gurrerios, but outta them all, The Juice is my pic. Rey and Juvey. Come ON! One of the best Cruiserweight tag teams ever...

And that mask V mask match the two had... AWEH! Cant remember which event, saw it on a home made compalation a while ago.

Hanza

PS: Outta the 2, Eddie. Halloween Havoc 97... Nuff said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

Eddie!!

He is one of the most talented superstars on the roster.

here is a list of Lordz' fav wrestlers:

Eddie Guerrero
    Chris Benoit
    Chris Jericho
    Kurt Angle
    Bret Hart
    Shawn Michaels

Gotta love eddie :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Eddie obviously Chavo would be nowhere without him.

Juvy is Guerrera, no? No relation from what I remember.
    Btw, who got soft and gave Chavo the sympathy vote?!

Nero

Advertisement