Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q2 Team National Trials

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Wan Davey.....ya big mad dublin lunatic.....how's things bai?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jimbai

Whats the team going to be called?
    Don't leave "I'm #1 so why try harder" Collie choose or it'll be Clan Bun or Cake or somethin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I'll have to sort yis all out again it seems.

Dave what compost heap did you drag yourself out of? I thought you had died and were busy fertilising Shanks lawns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

I think with this sort of turn up fo rthe books we'll have to get an awld night and LANing. Any takers?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I'm a taker, I'm a shaker, I'm a midnight bater..play my music with my harp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 TwIsTeD DoNkEy

So COLLIE ! How fat have u got ? Lasht time I seen ya , ya were only a shkinnymiling and now I hear yer as wide as a lorry (pudgy style) ??? They got a pantry in werk dere or sommit ?*Gobble Gobble*

ODD !
    No retort from da Tubster !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

WOULD U SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?!?! GAWD! Like 90% of my friends are fat, SO WHAT? I don't know why everyone goes on and on about fatness and diets and BULLS**T. If your fat its the way god intended you to be so why be ****ed off with other peoples bodys? Why make fun? Maybe next time you think of looking down on someone because of their physical appearance you'll think about their feelings and NOT your superior slender body! D1CK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Daire, your posts give me endless hours of entertainment.

gg
    shot
    pld
    brb
    0wned
    l33t

Thats more like it Daire smile.gif
    Get angry.............grrrrrrr
    Stand up for overweight people all around the world and protect them.....not that you could protect much u wimpy little lad u.
    So COME ON skinny.......FOIGHT smile.gif

[This message has been edited by TwIsTeD DoNkEy (edited 23-08-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

my gaaawwwwd troll alert

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Personally, I'm glad to see ppl like Vorosha sticking up for fat bastids like me - I've not self confidence cause I'm fat frown.gif

Anyway, Q2, I hope the international team works out well for y'all - it'd be good too see the Q2 muppets doing something other than wishing they were good at QuakeWorld tongue.gif

YES THAT IS A JOKE!!! I LIKE QUAKE 2!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

nothin wrong with a bit a meat

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Wan peewee ya mad bast.....GO WAN TA FU(K

*AHEM*

H E L L O

I do ACTUALLY play q2 by the way smile.gif I just ALSO provide simultaneous entertainment at no extra charge.

Also I am tinkering with the idea of improving on my previous q2 antics smile.gif OH JOY ! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

May the community rejoyce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I'll ****ing sort yis all out so I will.

Is that as angry as u can get Daire ? "troll" ..ohhh OUCH !!!!!!!!
    Jaysus ....have ya all gone soft !
    I remember the time when PeeWee used to get all sorts of abuse for his "CORRECT BUT HARD FER NERDS TO TAKE" remarks.
    Dem were da days smile.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

the times they are a changing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

Vor, ive been called a troll before and i know it hurts.......think before you type m8.

Lads, enough Cothology.

Could you take your abuse and childish yearnings over to the "Big_Collie & Trolls" board.No more Ghowlology either from you demo, ..oops Damo.