Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ernest the Cat Miller released

• 12-02-2004 3:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭

Apparently Ernest the Cat Miller has also been released by the WWE. It happened after the Smackdown tapings on Tuesday. No decision has been made over what will happen to his butler "Lamont". I read this on a few wrestling websites. It may just be a rumour. But good riddance I say if it is true. He is no way entertaining.

Apparently 4-6 more wrestlers will be releseased. Zac Gowen and Kanyon having already been released. Anyone have any thoughts on who will be next?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Already posted, no great loss.
    Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

yeeeeeeeeeeeee hes gone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Can't say I'll miss him. Hes done nothing since he came to the WWE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

What the cat has done since he came:

Danced.

Got a kick in the balls by Vince.

Ruined the rumbles flow.

Got fired.

Add that to ur list of ur accomplishments,ya untalented peice of telly hogger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I couldn't have said that better myself :)
    Nero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I am glad, what was the point of him, should get rid of Lamont aswell

Advertisement