Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRC html

Options
  • 17-08-2000 6:14pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

chat.wpe.com does not work anymore it seems, spacechat.net won't allow me to connect.

server: irc.quakenet.eu.org
    channel: #quake.ie
    port: 6667

these are correct I presume, why don't they work?...any alternatives please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Try:
    irc.barrysworld.com
    irc.intensive.co.uk
    irc.b0rk.co.uk

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Thanks, but I actually need some other site that I can connect through, the chat.wpe.com one has changed to something strange and spacechat.net is stranger...is there anyone out there who uses some sort of html thingy that could point me in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

MArcus,
    use the irc client in skynet...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Oh yeah I forgot about that one, thanks Dave.

Where is the irc client in skynet?

• Advertisement

I beg someone to post a link to a webpage that I can use to connect to irc through!

After searching through heaps of sites for some reason I cannot find one frown.gif

I would be like this --> smile.gif if someone who knows and can give me a link.

Ta Bonkle.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Boss - spacechat seems to be working ok - I have no problem connecting to irc.b0rk.co.uk with it.

Advertisement