Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dream Match

• 12-02-2004 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hey wm xx is coming very soon and by the looks of things there will be great matchs on the card but what do you think would be a dream match at a wrestlemania.Mine is a Fatal four way between Lesnar, kurt angle, bret hart and Chris benoit for the world title

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

No disrespect mate, but the last fatal fourway that headlined a WM blew balls!
    A dream match for me would be Hart V Benoit, Ladder Match. Give Hart some credit as he passed the idea of the ladder match to McMahon in the first place. :)

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Mysterio Vs RVD
    Orton Vs Cena
    Austin Vs His Demons
    Benoit Vs Bret Hart
    Kane Vs Taker (5/6 years younger than he is)

Kane V Taker? Thats easily done, just get nearly every PPV that came out in 1998! ;)

Nero

True.
    But I never thought much of Kane until he took off that mask!
    Granted the insanity thing is a bit boring but he seems a lot better these days.

I would lkie to see them at it again!
    Isn't this gonna happen anyway? (Promos on Raw in recent weeks)
    I assume this is a way of Taker going out with a bang?

Aye, it's almost set in stone for wrestlemania, and yeah i admit it, i might have been wrong, but they seem set on dragging the dead man gimmick back *shakes head*

Nero

• Advertisement

Fitting that his career comes to an end as a dead man tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

The deadman gimmick is fantastic and all of us who grew up watchin taker i think are really gonna enjoy his return. As deadman his sheer presence is amazing. Some of my fave matches growing up were of the undertaker. I for one cannot wait to see him back. Taker's rivalries were always the most interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

im sick of the biker gimmick, i really couldnt care less if that never returns. but i actually would welcome 1 more runout of the deadman, just as long as they dont go putting him in the title picture again.

i definitely agree that kane has become much more legitimate since he has lost his mask. but his haircut just pisses me off.

They could dress him in polka dots for all i care, as long as he's gone after WM! He's had his run, he's past it now anyway.

I guess it'd make a change from him demanding respect every five minutes.
    Nero

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Hey cannonballs my own favouite dream match would be Kane vs Big show vs Lesner vs Goldberg vs triple h vs bret hart in a last man standing match.what do u think. \\T.L sucks//

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Lance Storm Vs. Chris Jericho
    RVD Vs. Lynn (one more time)
    AJ Styles Vs. Rey Mysterio
    Low-Ki Vs. Tajiri
    Rock Vs. HBK
    Austin Vs. Debra(intergender title match otherwise known as the williams home videos!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

I want to see another HBK v Taker match another epic but Taker would have to be Phenom style the way it should have been all along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

a rvd Vs shawn michaels match- shave the losers air match or whatever it is called

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Hayabusa V Rey Mysterio

Bret Hart V Kurt Angle

Santo V Psychosis

Rey Mysterio V Colibri (That one would be just a tad hard to book however ;) )

Harley Race/Buddy Rogers V HHH

Terry Funk V Walter 'Killer' Kowalski

Mick Foley V John Zandig in a Harcore Rules match

Loki V Christpher Daniels V AJ Styles V Johny Storm in a TNA super X match

Ric Flair V Steve Corino in a first blood match (shortest match in history) :p

But most of all... out of any match ever at the moment...
    Wait for it...
    Nero V Bungalo Bill w/ special guest Refree HHH.
    (Sorry guys, seriously no offence to anyone of you two, but mabey this will make yall calmer, and see the funny side to this. Dont take it so serious yall)

Hanza

Lol I'm grand, I take pretty much everything on this board with a pinch of salt :)
    Plus I GOT MY TICKETS! First ever WWE show for me :)

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle-a technicians dream

Eddie vs Kurt angle-see above

HHH vs Rico vs Mark Henry vs Hardcore Holly Losers Leaves WWE forever!-i dont care who wins that one,as long as its not HHH :D

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

good one hanza, i probably came in here a little like my namesake goldberg and i apologise for ne 1 i may have offended.(I'd win though, especially with trips on my side!)

It possibly happened but would love see the contrast of styles of Ultimate Warrior vs Undertaker vs Bret Hart for the title. Its impossible to say who'd win!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I'd prob say Rey Mysterio jr. Vs: Jodie Fleisch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

:)

Yeah Jody V Rey would rock, pitty there is no chance of it ever happening.

Same with Hayabusa, he is still making alot of progress. He may be able to walk again in about a year, but even though he claims he will fly again, I can never see him in a ring ever again. IF he did however, it would be the most amazing survivor story ever. Picture it: Japanese wrstling legend conquers Paralisis and returns to the ring. WWE would have to take him in.

Im not gonna be holding my breath tho. But ...

Hanza

Advertisement