Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rapture

Options
  • 12-02-2004 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

anybody at this gig the other night - Christ they were good....really entertaining....i fecking hate that venue though...it's too darn small for the bands they put in there !! I have yet to go to a gig there that wasnt stuffed to the rafters....not very enjoyable...but maybe i'm just getting old and cranky :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Where was it on?
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Yeh great gig they're really great live much better than on record ( although the album is really fantastic) My only quibble was that the place was full of pretentious idiots with new mullets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

The album was recorded a good while ago at this stage so I'd say their next studio stuff will see them step up another level (as the man says).

Btw CD2 of the new single, 'Love is All/I Need Your Love' has live versions of both tracks as well as 'Sister Saviour' live, plus the video for 'Love is All'.
    There's a live DVD/documentary due out later this year as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

Originally posted by lamda
    My only quibble was that the place was full of pretentious idiots with new mullets

Spot on Lambda...:) :)

What the f**k is going on with mullets anyway....its unbelievable...they were crap first time round...and no amount of poncing up is gonna make them look any cooler now ! Fools...

I agree they really were good live...the sax was great...so loose...love it

Advertisement