Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA2004 on N-Gage

Options
  • 12-02-2004 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Has anyone actually played this.... Im thinking about getting it for my n-gage so that I can link up with a mate and battle it out in a football match wherever we are with no cables... Seems really handy for long road trips etc. But what are the pings like? And how smooth is the gameplay? Has anyone tried it yet?

Im wondering does anyone else play any of the newer games for the N-Gage? Such as splintercell / Red Faction / Rayman 3? Just wondering if any of them are worth paying for???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

people actually bought the N-gage :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I have it although it cost me nothing ;) lol. It's far too easy and gets a bit repetitive after a while. It's good for killing time but other than that I wouldn't fork out the money for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Originally posted by kensutz
    I have it although it cost me nothing ;) lol. It's far too easy and gets a bit repetitive after a while. It's good for killing time but other than that I wouldn't fork out the money for it.

Take it you havent linked via Bluetooth yet??

No not yet, still havent found anyone else I know with the n-gage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

This thread would be better suited to the Humour board tbh...

• Advertisement

wow you're so funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Myg

Tusky/Sico, take your nonsense elsewhere.
    The N-gage is damn good, I dont see or understand the objection to it.
    The games are so-so, but are totaly revitalised by the multi-player capability, like most games are. Pandemonium over bluetooth at deathcon was brilliant, nothing made you try and remember the levels, shortcuts and tricks better then feirce competition. Saying that, it is hard to find other people with N-gages, but bluetooth rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Konix

I have the luxury of knowing a good few people with the n-gage and am therefore able to play over blusetooth etc.....At the moment fifa is the only good bluetooth game but it looks like there are some nice ones on the way. games are not the only thing whats its good for thoguh....i have free msn access on it 24/7...mainly cuz O2 havnt copped on yet methinks and its a great video player. i can convert any film TV show/ music video i have to play on my phone and watch them whenever.......Dont diss until you've seen its true and full potential guys.

Advertisement