Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello from England (BWEC update)

Options
  • 26-08-2000 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Alright lads. We just finished playing Finland. They beat us, but who cares, you play a world-class team and you expect that.

The lads played a stormer, despite the opposition, some really class play going on there. We had some initial trouble. Ser's machine took a while to get online, and so he had to play straight away without properly checking his config, which was a pity, he was stopping throughout the DM7 match sorting it out. There were a lot of nerves floating around aswell for the first game, but the lads really turned it on for the second match on DM14, which was the Fins' preferred level.
    Jay stormed into the RA area killing all four of them at one stage, Nicky and Chris are just being plain animal, and El_Pres is showing up some of them somethin wicked in rocket fights.
    You wouldn't think we lost from the way I'm talking eh? But like, you cannot beat a team of that class, and trust me, the lads made a fair fukking go of it, and lost in style.
    They are nicely warmed up now, Andy and Jeff are gagging for a shot at the Huns, which is on later this evening. We'll beat them don't worry.
    Nuthin much else to say I spose. We are having a ball, I have a manager's badge wot gives me free beer, nice nice. Check out quake.ie too, Eric has thrown some stuff up there.

Talk to yez later, when we rape the huns.

IE_Zero.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

i control QTV, i own ur eyes. respect the mouse click. respect tbe P.O.V. respect the spacebar. RESPECT!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

i just saw the demos from xsreality - ure right, they were unbelievable. it was from t-mo's pov (t-imo? something like that) and he had unbelievable aim. and the other guy MrSomething was prolly as good. theres no shame in losing to a team like that, and IE played well. nicely done

btw, u forgot to say that Beast pummelled the quadder on dm7 smile.gif

Advertisement