Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] 17" CRT monitors

• 12-02-2004 7:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. On the lookout for some cheap generic beige 17" CRT monitors. Got some off DTL.ie a while ago but he's out of them. Any good links anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mr-eddie

I have also recently bought a 17" crt from these guys and a few other things, and I think I had taken the last one from them, sorry Ding! The good news is that I need a couple more and I spoke to the guys in DTL and they reckon they have another 50 coming in at the end of this week. I would suggest you give them a call again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

No prob. I got the 3rd and second last one's :D Good deal. Should have got a few more. Incidently I saw the Sampo one in Maplins on special for €150!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mr-eddie

I think the sampos are quite big in the u.s and they seem to be fine. I think the guy at DTL said he was getting some dell monitors and some 21" in aswell, but he also said he was getting some TFTs, but I have no idea on the price of those. If I find out, i'll post it.

Advertisement