Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epson CX3200 Printing Speeds

• 12-02-2004 10:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

I know this is a longshot, but I'm thinking of buying this printer and am wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to print say a one page letter in normal or fine (as opposed to draft) modes?

My old Epson C40 takes up to fifteen minutes to print one at the highest quality setting and it needs to be set to that to print decently. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mr-eddie

This machine is based on the c82-84 engine whith a scanner attatched which is well proven and a good machine. It should print around 17 sheets per minute black and between 8-16 full colour but as long as its not in photo mode and depending on how much coverage there is on the sheet. It's a good buy and the prices are brilliant at the moment. I know all this because I am an epson dealer, but I cant sell you one cause it would breach the boards protocols, but if you need any tech assistance, just drop me a line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mr-eddie

P.S

The Epson c40 was a dog of a machine and problematic, so don't even try to compare, the new range is much better.
    I hope I've helped a little.

Advertisement