Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Sony MD MZ505

• 12-02-2004 11:47pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, have a problem
    started getting distortion in the left ear, now I get blank in both ears a lot, seems to be a problem with the ear socket, i've tried other earplugs and its the same,
    heard this is a popular problem with the sony md's
    just wondering, take it I have to get it repaired now.. anyone know were though?
    don't have the reciept anymore and its more than a year old..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

any of the sony centres will still take it in to be repaired afaik, regardless if it was bought there or not.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Thanks for the info Kali.
    Don't suppose you or anyone has any idea of the price range, would it be worth getting repaired..

Advertisement