Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

House Music Experts

• 13-02-2004 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what type of house music this is? I've been listening to this kind of stuff at my gym and heard this one on the radio. I really really like it a lot and would appreciate help finding some more similar sounds. I'm not looking for heavy or fast house, this kind of soulful house would be perfect...

Any help appreciated.

Listen here www.esatclear.ie/~mglsite/temp/22.mp3

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

cant help ye but id love an id on that meself, nice track

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Deep house I suppose. Look around for some Andy Caldwell, Sultan & The Greek, James Holden, Matthias Heilbronn, Miguel Migs, Kings of Tomorrow. All nice deep and/or jazzy house.

You'd probably like the Hed Kandi label (set up by the folks from Jazz FM) - some very nice mellow house there. Also check out some of Deep Dish's stuff - maybe a bit more upbeat than what you're looking for, but it's worth finding out.

Also, have a search on www.shoutcast.com for 'deep mix moscow' - one of my favourite online house/tech-house stations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ter

US House music check out masters at work , todd terry , david morales etc.
    Also ministry of sound volII Mixed by paul oakenfold Ministry of sound vol7 mixed by dave morales and ministry of sound vol9 by todd terry .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

www.deephousenetwork.com for all your deep house needs....

i reccomend the nite:life series of dj mixes, especially the terry farley one and the miguel migs one... check out paper recordings for quality mature uk house, check the first two or three naked compilations, before they turned into a hippy house parody of themselves, and if you can find the pete heller and terry farley ministry of sound late night sessions three then buy on sight! seriously good smooth deep house mix, ignore the fact that its on ministry - it rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Boy Gorgeous

Agree with whoever said Miguel Migs - buy Nude Tempo 1.
    Also, this is fairly chilled deep, Jay Denes (Blue 6) would be right up your street I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

for real that blue six album on naked is gorgeous stuff! music and wine kills it everytime.

Advertisement