Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So where you sitting?

• 13-02-2004 10:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Couldnt get the €60 seats for some reason.

I got Section Block Q, Row J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Fearo

Yeah me too, 60 euro tickets werent available :<

But got the 5 x 50 euro seats - Block P, Row Q!!

They werent 100% gone at 9.15 as I tried to buy more at any price!

Going to wrestlemania XX in New York but really looking forward to seeing the guys in Dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Fearo

sorry was meant to say the WERE 100% gone at 9.15!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

I turned down some of the 60€ tickets because I presumed they were so shít that the system had made a mistake.

I'm now in the middle of block D row D

wow exits post just disappeared :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Anyway.... yeah Block D, Row D, Seats 78+79, all the way in the feckin corner!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

got block b row g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Didnt realise my tickets were so far back but hey I dont care Im gonna see RAW is Jericho in the flesh BABY!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

i got block p row u i think...
    does anyone got a plan for the point?

In the other thread but should be here too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Got four €50 seats in Block L, wherever that is. The chart hasn't been set proprerly on ticketshafters site.

Nero

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

Got four 50 euro one block B 64 65 66

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

Got "B-H", three 60euro tickets. I snagged a few promotional tickets last week however. Currently working on some back-stage passes for myself. Fingers crossed!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 waterfordgurl

qued in waterford since 7:30 bout 6 ppl in front of me when it came to 9 o clock there que was huge and the guy came to the door and said.........''anybody for corrs tickets the wwe ones are not on sale till after corrs'' and 5 old ppl walked ahead of the whole que n took ages queing for an hour n a half for block b chart row u for 64 euro which i tought was good till i saw the seating i hate ticketmaster but at least i get to go its been 10 years since my last time there were many queing who went home empty handed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

Unbelieveable. sat in front of pc for an hour, from 8.30 this morning. think ive worn out my F5 (Go Brock!) key.

Gutted, not a sausage. never even got past the listing page. Guess its down to the touts on the night for me....

ridiculous question but in case anyone bought extras Ill give you 20 over the value for a pair :(

my sis's freind sed he got 2nd row tickets @6am on the net. think he was bull****tin? i dunno the guy sounds like aload of crap to me but ya never know with those ticket master dumbass's ill be gutted if i find out its true cause thats the time i woke up at and never checked online tought id stand a better chance in que and my freind said he cudnt get em off net at all . :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

naw it definitely didnt go live til 9am. I could see the red X showing it wasnt for sale. Soon as it turned green, that was it, completely ground to a halt.

Was all sold out online by 930, maybe earlier.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

I got two tickets on the net but the site kept crashing so much for ticketmaster they are muck...

anyhow by the skin of my teeth 2 tickets...

Section BLOCK L

ROW N

Tried to look at the seating arrangements and that is a no-go dead page..

They were better prepared in Belfast for the last two WWE Tours...

mmmmmmm I'd say were going to get ripped of big time on merchandise (as usual)

and Programmes but hey at least it is in Dublin so less travelling and no money conversion!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Well I wont know what tickets (if any) until later on today

Anyone know how much for the Championship Belt replica?

• Advertisement

i know its slightly off topic and theres prolly an 'I hate ticketmaster' thread somewhere but get this:

I was block booking a Rat Pack show in the Gaeity for May for my birthday, got 20 people to go.

Went to ticketmaster entered 20 tickets and the booking fee was!?

€100!!

I thought it was a mistake but they confirmed it over the phone, the usual booking fee is per ticket not per transaction. I was all set to order them individually just to mess with them postage-wise when I decided to ring the Gaeity direct.

Not only do they not charge a booking fee in their box office but they have a group rate!

Worth keeping in mind that the venue itself can be cheaper and no booking fee. (except for the Point obviously, as they are in league with the ticketmaster devil)

Karl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

web site live about 8.55.

I have never been to an event does anyone kown how to get backstage passes i need help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

where did people get their tickets from?

Block J Row E
    5 rows from front come on!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Dunno how this is possible, but we are apparently 2nd row. I have to be mixed up, it sounds too good. But for all intensive purpoese, im gonna be 15 feet from the ring.

I cant believe the tickets went in 23 minutes. That is amazing. Its a sign. WWE are gonna have to come here more often, especially in the slump they are in at the moment.

Gotta feel bad for all those lil kids that wont get to see the show. If I missed the last show 11 years ago, i would have just coiled and died.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

All together now...
    MOOOVE to da musicccc... play dat funky musiccc.....

Nero

hanza where did you get your tickets?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 nitemonkey04

i got BLOCK F ROW W SEATS 15 TO 10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just got four for BLOCKJ, ROW M, on the second date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

working in ticketmaster has its advantages folks, got 14 front row tickets, man are my aunties gonna look after me now their screaming little 12 year old sons are satisfied

at least we know where all the front row tickets went.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Syd_Vicious

Got my tickets for the second date. I'm block K row H which sounds pretty damn good to me!!!

It will make ya feel better when ya see all the people in the front row and no they are connected to boards.ie!!!

plus these kids are mad into this Wrestling crack so its not like they just got them for the sake of it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

anyone know where the wheelchair seats are located? Can't find them on the map.

the wheelchair seats are generally at the fron in the point, id say in front of Block B

I was about two seconds away from trying to get a good wheelchair place.

I coulda faked it for one night.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

i got 4 in block H, 11 - 15 and my mate got 4 in block B, 12 - 16...
    so ive actually ended up with choice of those two locations

anyone want to recommend which theyd think would be better to use?

Block B seems to have a more direct view as its tiered , whereas H is physically closer and close to the performers entrance aswell.

dunno which to go for...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

All riiight, six tickets at Row B - Block B, does anyone know if there good seats or not?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by nm
    i got 4 in block H, 11 - 15 and my mate got 4 in block B, 12 - 16...
    so ive actually ended up with choice of those two locations

anyone want to recommend which theyd think would be better to use?

Block B seems to have a more direct view as its tiered , whereas H is physically closer and close to the performers entrance aswell.

dunno which to go for...

You don't happen to be selling any of those off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Oh great!
    How god dam justified to i F**king feel. This is totally immature, unfair, and dam right mean, but i cant stomach the fact that a bunch of god dam kids got the front fu*king row seats.

Wow, IM behind a bunch of kids screaming for Hulk Hogan.

Y'all dont understand.... I HAVE TO SEE TRISH STRATUS IN PERSON, GOD DAM IT!!!

Hanza

i got block b row u for first show @60 euro lookin at the seatin chart it dont look to good and my freind who was after me got block c row c for 60euro and the shop sed they only had 60 euro tickets they dont seem great after quing for 2 hour and being 6th in line compaired to my block p row p seats 17-18 which on the seating map looks like it will be right beside the ramp because of the slant i got those tickets over the phone @ half 5 for the 2nd show and they seem better. what you guys think? anyways im so happy i get to go to both even if transport will be a pain in the ass i havent been since 94 missed out in 95 cuz i had to be a flower girl at my aunts wedding lmao i still hold that against her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 nitemonkey04

does any one know what the seating is like at this
    i got got tickets for the 1st show in block f row w

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

block b should not have been 60 euro they are too far away

I think I got First row block B For only 50 euro but i could be wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

im in block K for the first night with my friend and his sister. Ive got an excellent ticket for block J on the isle, 11 rows back for the secound night but i wont be going cus i dont have away up. Anyway it just ganna be the same show over agian right?

You've only got the one ticket for the 2nd night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

yip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

ok im confussed because im sitting in block L Row N and they cost me €60, someone in another post said they were in block L and only paid €50 whats going on. and €60 for block L is total sh*#* its the very back!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement