Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The dangers of alc....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

What does this mean ... here was me thinking that every girl looked like Britney ... puts down pint glass

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

lol poor people who have gone trough something like that only to have the horrors of the next days hang over and whoever they're with

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Saviour_Angel

As long as your happy all is well, till you look to whos in the bed with you the next morning.... The GOOD, The BAD, and The UGLY, it all depends on how lucky you were last nite....................Or drunk................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SpankyFart

If's she a bad girl it doesn't have to be a failure ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Not workin for me I'm afraid

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

## WARNING !!! ###

Many alcoholic beverages contain DHMO.

http://www.dhmo.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

solution just stay drunk, life's more fun that way :)

Advertisement