Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gone for a while.

Options
  • 31-08-2000 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Just a quick message to say I won't be around for the next month or so because I'm going backpacking around Europe.

With any luck by the time I get back my house will have an ISDN line and I will be an lpb.

Before I go I just want to thank everyone who was involved in team3.ie. I was given a chance to play Quake at a higher level then I have ever played before against some truly amazing players in a high profile tournament.

Over the last few months I have met some very funky people who used to be just names on irc or up on this boards. I have been up and down from U.L. like a yo-yo and loved every second of it (well, almost every second of it) I have seen an unlikely group of people all pull together unselfishly to further Irish Quake.

played all.

Cya in a month or so.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

gluck, gg, play'd and all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Gluck Andy,

remember, if you see any Grace-Jones-lookalike chinese "girls", take Vorosha's advice..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Best of luck Andy. Have a great time.

You the man smile.gif

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Oh.. almost forgot to say, best of luck to everyone in the CPL.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

nice one andy, good luck

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Have fun

El_Pres check you andy_mullen101 hotmail account there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Have a good one Andy and...BRING ME BACK SOMETHING NICE!!! tongue.gif

Advertisement