Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beckham signs for Spurs - No Joke...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

now thats what i call investing inthe future.

although these days, most clubs are only looking 2-3 years ahead, we are looking, oh, 12-13.
    i guess this means we shant be expecting any silverware until then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I saw the link to this on the BBC website a few days ago but I thought it was just a joke and I didn't look at it. The chairman must be staying on for a long while yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

i'd expect madrid or milan will buy him within the next few years in a hostile transfer bid which will result in an inflow of around €1m for tottenham and a brand new games console for Becks junior every year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    now thats what i call investing inthe future.

although these days, most clubs are only looking 2-3 years ahead, we are looking, oh, 12-13.
    i guess this means we shant be expecting any silverware until then!

Bit optomistic of spurs to be expecting silverware within the next 12-13yrs is it not, after all, have they not won their qouta of silverware for this quater(century), afair they won a cup a couple of years back:D

And on a lighter note, last time i checked, Madrid wasnt within the london city limits. Its supposed to be a scheme for loocal kids, bloody favouritism that is:D Theres always hope anyway, if his career takes a downturn chelsea mite buy him for £10m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by Stekelly
    afair they won a cup a couple of years back:D

aaah, the joys of the league cup, eh Eamo ?
    (sung - Arsenal won the double, tottenham won the sh1t cup, la la la la OOH la la la :) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

swings and round-a-bouts Lee, swings and round-a-bouts
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭bdiddy

...... and slides and littkle horsies on a merry-go-round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

Jesus christ...thats amazing. What a dream come true for David to have his kid follow in his footsteps...

*hey...im a sensitive guy.*

Advertisement