Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LORCAN walks away with HPB crown

Options
  • 31-08-2000 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Thats right,

LORCAN has proved once more that he is the best HPB in the country by winning the HPB FFA league. His perfomance was class throughout the league. So big cheer for the big man.

Lorcan won DM6
    won on DM7
    and Won on DM6 again

Final points for the game:
    1st) Lorcan on 30 points
    2nd) Mirv 22 points
    3rd) Jedi 19 points

We the league is now over for this season.

I wan to thank each and everyone one of your for taking part in the league and making it success.

I also want to thank Overlord for his help with the server on many a night also. Cheers Dave.

SO played BOOM (LPB winner) and LORCAN (our hpb winner)

League will restart in a monthor so now I will take a little rest.

Thx

tom/Jedi

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 01-09-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Well done Lorcan smile.gif

Once again thanks for a great league Jedi. A big thanks from everyone in BiO, Me,Skelter,Lucutus,Simo,Assasin,m1rv all had a great time playing in the games. It's nice to have a little action on the Irish servers and they haven't been this packed for quite awhile !
    This league was another top achievement to add to your list smile.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Fair play BossMan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bucon

plyd m1ke and lorc.

Nice work on the league Jedi, t'was a great laugh!

Lookin forward to the next one already smile.gif

Bucon.

Advertisement