Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quake.ie

Options
  • 31-08-2000 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

Well done to mindphuck and everyone envolved great site... nice to see if being updated regulary etc..
    gg.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Thanks Podgeen,

Its nice to see people are reading it smile.gif

If anyone wishes to help or do stuff or even submit some news n stuff, drop me a mail -
    mindphuck@eircom.net

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yes, and some thanks has to go to Dan King for setting up the tech behind it to link it into Playerofgames.com.

I, as usual, did nothing smile.gif

Tom.

ps: right now we have POG, Halflife's Fortress.ie and Quake.ie all running off the same database. If you can think of any other site that would like to use our system and get hosted, please let us know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Insert Plug here ->

By the way, the site does rock, nice one MP and co.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Jay, Dan worked pretty damn hard on it in the background. He deserves some thanks. Or did you think the editing system and news system just programmed itself?

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Stranger things have happened Dev... smile.gif

Ah no, we know Regi is a busy little monkey at the best of times!

[+_+] <--- omg!! it's a lego man!!!™

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Originally posted by DeVore:
    Yes, and some thanks has to go to Dan King

He wouldn't be any thing to DON King would he?

Dev is dead right here.

Dan did loadsa work on the background .asp for the link to the player of games news feed. Thanks Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

excuse my ignorance.. who is dan.. eek.gif

Dan - Aka Regi, Aka English Git, aka Cool Rail MoFo who will destroy everyone at the CPL, aka general nice dude who loves us all. aka Dan!

!

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 01-09-2000).]

• Advertisement

TOM! Don't get me wrong! I totally appreciate all the hard work that has been done.
    I was just poking you about, getting more plugs for spinsol! But now I realise that you aren't. I misinterpreted your post first time round.

Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Originally posted by MindPhuck:
    aka Cool Rail MoFo who will destroy at the CPL,

Bad BuZzz

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Dave, if you say bad buzz once more I'm going to take off me belt and tan your white pasty ass.

Advertisement