Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 More Hours For the Cheap Connection Fee

• 13-02-2004 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

Listen to your Guru

Full Price Modem / Install kicks back in on Monday so order the RADSL at the discounted Installation rate today and get the Rental price drop in March .

Go , Last Orders 9PM (Thanks to Proteus for the heads up there)

Change Later to another package more suited to your needs in March = FREE

M

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Are you on a commission or something? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

No .

If you order now you could save €150 or so.

It'll take you 10 Months to make that saving back at the lower rental price .

Therefore you must act fast to get both off Eircom. I think that UTV and IOL are discounting the installs until the 20th .

God knows about Netsource but maybe 365 have it on their site

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I know Muck, I was only kidding.

I'm sure the other providers will release new competitive price lists considering what Eircom announced. They may even extend their respective free modem & installation offers because I’m sure they still don’t have enough customers yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭proteus

According to:
    www.eircom.ie -> online store -> broadband services -> more info

"This offer has been extended until 29th February 2004."

Latest:

I was speaking to eircom on the 1800512128 number and they say the offer will DEFINITELY end at close of business this evening. They also said they are accepting calls unti 9pm.

Advertisement