Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

more tickets for raw in dublin on sale now

• 13-02-2004 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

on the off chance I went back onto the page and could get 2 60Euro ones....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

Yeah it's very weird, looks like they only released a certain amount this morning or something like that.
    Seems to be a lot of different areas still available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

there all gone for the moment

Well, no more tix at the moment but there is another event!
    May 27th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Any idea when the second day is going on sale?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Fearo

Ticketmaster said they will go on sale later today but they are not available at the moment, are they sold out AGAIN?

no mention so far, but the event was in their events list before there was actually any text up about it in "news" or anything.
    Honestly don't know when they'll release but wouldn't be surprised to see them released next friday.

/edit
    well according to ticketmaster site, tickets are going to go on sale "later" today.
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/latest_news/

Just saw this on the ticketmaster site "Don’t miss this chance to see all your favourite wrestlers live at the Point on 26 and 27 May. The 26 May is sold out, the 27 May will go on sale later this afternoon, time to be confirmed, please check back here for details."

So, assuming that they haven't already sold out (did anyone get a ticket for the second day?), just sit and wait by your PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 nitemonkey04

i couldn' t care when the second date goes on sale cause i got six
    ringside seats for the first date so oh yeah!

the 27 is going real quick.

• Advertisement

Got four tickets for the second day. Anyone know how good/bad SECTION BLOCKJ, ROW M seats are?

thats 13 rows back from the ring on the ground.

nitemonkey04 where did you buy your tickets?

13 rows back? Damn I thought it'd be closer than that - still they should be pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

thank you thank you thank you

after all my moaning earlier, i checked back to see you all gloating and saw the second show mentioned. if it wasnt for ya'll mentioning it i'd have missed it completely. just scraped into the balcony seats but better than nothing!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭donkey 2002

WWE Raw Night 2 went on sale at 4pm today there are very little tickets left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

****!!

what the hell is going on with the ticket situation??

i had block K for the second night and it wouldnt take my damn credit card and now ive lost the seats...

is that cos of my earlier bookings for the 1st night? some kind of tout prevention?

****ing ****s...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 nitemonkey04

hey colin 3000 i got my tickets from ticketmaster

Advertisement