Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Single Room To Let Lanesborough, Finglas

• 13-02-2004 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Single Room available to non-smoker in brand new house in brand new estate, Lanesborough. €360pcm plus bills. €360 deposit.

Located at the end of Jamestown Road you will be 3 minutes from the stops for the 19/19a, 40b, 40c, 83 buses to town, also on the route for the 104 to Clontarf.

Everything in the house is new. sharing with 1 male and 1 female, very easy going.

You can see more about the house here http://www.sckpropertyservices.com/html/properties.php?prop=LANESBOROUGH3 . Room to let is bedroom number 3 on plans.

Viewing will be on Tuesday 24th/Wednesday 25th February only.

If Interested mail me at daftadvert@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,451 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Can I just confirm this is an upstairs duplex, not a convnetional house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭steviem

It is indeed a duplex. A two floor apartment, 1st floor living room with patio/balcony, kitchen and guest wc, upstairs 3 bedrooms and toilet. All brand new furniture inc beds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭steviem

If anyone is interested, this room can be viewed any evening. it's also on the 220 route to Blanch.

mail me if interested.

Advertisement