Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for specific type of php script

Options
  • 13-02-2004 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

hi ive looked around and cannot find the below

im looking for a php mysql script that allow me to add videos clips + info about the videos to the server/file system.

the person browsing will see a catalogue of video clips .
    the admin can add/edit/delete details.

even something similar that i could edit??

tnx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

http://www.hotscripts.com

If you know anything about php find a script for photo or imaeg upload and then just hack it to suit your needs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

HotScripts annoys me, it's always been very badly organised. The PHP Resource Index is always my first stop.

ChicoMendez, check out the Image Indexing scripts, some of these can handle multimedia too. I'm almost certain that PhotoPost can, for example, but that's commercial. (PhotoPost is the gallery application running on Boards. I run it on my own site and find it well-conceived but immature.)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Originally posted by dahamsta
    HotScripts annoys me, it's always been very badly organised.

Yeah - and they also removed the deadlink reporting tool... However there are far more scripts on there than anywhere else

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Definitely, but I find that you get a better range at the RI.

Christ, I sound like I'm buying vegetables or something.

adam

Advertisement