Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOOM wins LPB FFA league.

Options
  • 31-08-2000 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Weldone Mike,

The results can be found on the website along with demos of all 3 games.BOOM is this seasons winner.

Jedi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Well done mike...
    biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

played mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Yeah Jedi, really top league, great fun, haven't felt such a buzz in Quake3 for awhile smile.gif

Also someone who deserves a mention is Lorcan for some amazing hpb skills... I was looking at the screenshots there and he did so well relative to his ping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

yeah very impressive lorcan...
    not just you aim but you l33t movement around the level.. i cant even do some of those jumps on lan.... (dm6 rail one...)

btw i'm bored...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Jethrog

Brilliant league tom, and congrats m1ke, I had a feeling you were going to win it. And thanks for waiting for me for so long last night as well, hope you didn't miss your clan games cause of me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

wp mike, you deserved it
    As for my disgusting performance, hopefully I'll get some practice in before the next league wink.gif

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Cracking demos.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Good man m1ke. Looking forward to whooping your ass this coming IQCL. And Illkillya your dead too when i get this ISDN ta. And Pred your also ****in dead.

Advertisement