Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mE DeMOS

Options
  • 31-08-2000 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

did any demos from my POV against England turn up or were they sabotaged?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

workin on it Nicky, workin on it.
    methinks they were swept under the carpet by the Huns. They better ****in UN-sweep em soon

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

I have them right here...one sec...hmm...hmmm, actually, i think i may have left them at the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

its bull**** tho, Nicky's demo where he busted the huns "accidentally" went missing. It's fukkin terrible is what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

right well we'll just have to make some more demos of us whacking those pretentious brits. Many more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Why don't we manufacture some demos, like, get people playing under aliases like Q50 and Blokey etc. versus the irish team. We'd have to get the scores right though. Then put em up on XSReality.... hmmmmm.

That would really P!SS some huns off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

thats a good idea, demos are so easy to fake. They are such ****ers for losing those demos.

Advertisement