Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SONY Clie PalmOS5 GPRS via Vodafone and Bluetooth

• 13-02-2004 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭

Dear all,

i hope this should not be under mobiles. I have had one of 'those' calls with Vodafone where i spent 5 minutes trying to explain what a Palm pilot is...so to the people that matter..here and now....

I have a vodafone monthly payment
    i have gprs working on the nokia

i have a Sony Clie Palm os 5 and i can get the sms thing working no problem

the issue comes when i want to use gprs via the mobile to surf, email blah blah

i have scanned the pages and cant find anything and i am way too depressed to ring vodafone again..

does anyone have any suggestion or even better a morons guide..

any help

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭eoinm1

Hi Fallschirmjager

If you look here you will find some setup instructions for o2. It should help you get the hang of it.

I use this my self and find it very goot to setup the connection.

I have a Sony Clie NX70V + Siemens S55 Via infared.

I hope that helps.

Eóin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 jt

i found a solution to my initial connection probs with a nokia 6310i on www.cliesource.com. try them?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

thanks gentlemen, i will give em a try...

Advertisement