Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Godskitchen Festival in Ireland

• 13-02-2004 8:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭

Just heard that they are doing a festival here in the summer. Not really my thing...but they might have a prog arena and that could mean Sasha, Zabiela etc.

Mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

yeh but itll also mean over 10,000 of the lowest of the lowlives in ireland congregating to get marouvit, sell yokes, and make the day as nasty as possible for decent folk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

these events sure seem to draw the skunk pussies out of the woodwork alright.
    **** it, i'll prolly head for the laugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Originally posted by dubmick
    Just heard that they are doing a festival here in the summer. Not really my thing...but they might have a prog arena and that could mean Sasha, Zabiela etc.

Mick

have you got a link mate? any news on a return of Creamfields Ireland??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

http://www.entertainmentireland.ie/frame.asp?page=http://www.entertainmentireland.ie/highlight.asp?revid=2050

Godskitchen

Godskitchen can't get enough of the Point. After a big night there last November, they're coming back again for another megalomaniac night on Saturday 13th March to get in on some of the Patrick's Day celebrations. The line-up this time around features Judge Jules, Lisa Lashes, Tidy Boys, Tall Paul, John Kelly, Mike Push and Robbie Butler. The Tidy Boys will be making their Point debut while John Kelly, Mike Push and Robbie Butler have been recruited to add a local flavour. Godskitchen plan to pull out all the stops with a laser light show as well as outrageous entertainers and decor. Doors open on the night at 6.00pm with things finishing up 1.00am. Tickets for the gig are €39 and are available through Ticketmaster.
    Venue County Events Time Dates

Point Theatre Dublin Judge Jules + Lisa Lashes + Tidy Boys + Tall Paul + John Kelly + Mike Push + Robbie Butler
    Godskitchen. €39 6.00pm 13 Mar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

The event isn't my bag at all but for f*cks sake, 6pm to 1am? Waste of time. Sometimes I hate this country so much. Where else in Europe would you find planning/licencing authorities so inflexible as they are in Ireland? Would it have killed them to give a licence extension until 5am or so?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

I will never see them in ireland because there is no point. Going to Birmingham soon to see the resident djs in code. Cant wait. HAHAHAHAHA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

I heard it on Pete Tong's Essential mix last friday, he was talking to the boss of Godskitchen and he said they were doing a festival in Ireland this summer.

Originally posted by pyramid man
    I will never see them in ireland because there is no point. Going to Birmingham soon to see the resident djs in code. Cant wait. HAHAHAHAHA

hasnt been called code since last year chief

was a crap club when it was code anyway, absolutely brutal venue

residents there are complete thrash anyway

Originally posted by VinnyL
    any news on a return of Creamfields Ireland??

doesnt look likely after the lack of money brought in by 2002s shambles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by conZ
    Point Theatre Dublin Judge Jules + Lisa Lashes + Tidy Boys + Tall Paul + John Kelly + Mike Push + Robbie Butler
    Godskitchen. €39 6.00pm 13 Mar
    bahahahahah, what a crappy lineup:D

hopefully they'll book some higher caliber djs for the festival.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

i was in creamfielkds liverpool last year, and every second person i met was irish!! our one was much better than the liverpool one!

Originally posted by VinnyL
    i was in creamfielkds liverpool last year, and every second person i met was irish!! our one was much better than the liverpool one!

no it wasnt

creamfields ireland is a complete and utter knacker fest

crap lineups, crap arenas, crap opening times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Chuckythetree

Originally posted by Helix
    yeh but itll also mean over 10,000 of the lowest of the lowlives in ireland congregating to get marouvit, sell yokes, and make the day as nasty as possible for decent folk

there wasnt any trouble at CF02 was there? cos i didnt see any., except at the bus stops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Originally posted by eth0_
    Would it have killed them to give a licence extension until 5am or so?

Ah, you wouldn't want the kiddies out past their bedtime now...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I had heard that godskitchen global thing or something was one this year on the 21st august on other forums.
    the person who posted it said "rumour has it cox and clarke are palying"
    I mailed clarke(know him well enough) and his responce was "Yes I have heard those rumours aswell.. and no i can't say anything... "

So I guess he has heard rumours about himself lol, so I take it this could be going on so...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Limey

Typical answer from Dave 'attitude' Clarke.

eh, that answer was hardly full of attitude in fairness

it was blatantly a bit of a wink wink answer

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I was wonderin what he ment by the attitude aswell lol,
    Well in fairness he said he can say nothing, he could have just replied and said "no" :) but then again, it might not even happen either and he mightn't even know himself

Advertisement