Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seating chart for the point

• 13-02-2004 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

uk2425i.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

We got tickets for Blk N at the back. It looks pretty **** from the plan, do u guys think it would be alright in real life????(not that this is fake life or anything........i''m rambling.................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

You're slightly closer to the ring than my tix are.

Personally thinking, it still shouldn't be too bad, remember folks, The Point isn't exactly the largest building in the world, especially with a ring stuck in the middle of it.

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

If you're anywhere in the blue section you'll have a pretty good view, i don't know where i'm sitting, all i know is that the ticket cost 60 bucks. If i'm behind a pillar i'll be unamused.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

i payed 62 euro for a seat in block b and i was pissed off

Wahah, you were ripped off mate! Mine was 50 for a similar block (Block L)!
    All you Triple H Diciples will be punished!.... mwhahahah

Nero

• Advertisement

Originally posted by a-hole
    i payed 62 euro for a seat in block b and i was pissed off

If you look at the top and bottom right oif the ring area, there's actually a couple of rows called B, these may be the 60 euro ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

if your talking about the ones that say blkm and blkn the blk stands for block

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

i have a seat in block K for the first night and block j for the secound. i will be selling the secound night ticket. Im going with my friend who will probebly be unimpressed concidering hes got almost ring side tickets for WMXX

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

According to my ticket im in Block F, which is tierd seating, but... its clearly not tierd in the diagram!!

This may be better than I thought!! Or worse...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Im gonna wait to get my tickets and double check the seats. I hope they were as good as they sounded.

Off topic slightly(but only slightly) i know some of yall have been to house shows b4, and i can vaguly remember the merch stand from the last show here, but apart from t-shirts what else do y'all think they will be selling? Im looking to get the US or ECW TV title replicas.

I really dunno if they will be selling them there, any one with any info... would be helpful!

Hanza

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

From the tour de force merch stands all they had was t-shirts/disposable camera's/food!!

They dont have the euroshop stuff at all, and the selection of t-shirts wasnt amazing!!

I'm wondering if they bring some DVD wiv em! :)
    Nero

dont hold your breath on the ECW TV tital. When ECW whent under the wwe only bought the teade marks and names they wanted from the guys who claimed ownership. Paul heyman was so desperite for cash at the time that he sold the original belts on Ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

are you sure that chart is right it wasnt on the ticketmaster site? and according to the chart BlockL IS the sh**est seats but they cost me €60 is that right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

WWE have just realeased the ECW titles in the pretty replica form. You can practically get any title belt at the moment in a legit replica, but I wanted to know if they would be on sale at the show.

The US title belt is the prettiest belt ever IMO. It just looks the shiznid, and id love to have it hanging over my bed. It will look good under my genuine Tag, IC and European belt.(Opps, now people will know Im Test, please dont hate me...)

:)

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭ZeFrog

wtf !!

I got a block B for 60+5.5 quids and a friend got block K for 50+5.5 !
    How come the 60 quids are so far away from the ring ?!

How come we couldn t choose where we want to seat at the time of buying the freaking tickets instead of discovering it afterwards. :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭ZeFrog

can anyone please tell me what u think the difference will be between 26th show and 27th show ?

I just realized that the tickets I bought are for the 27th although it wasn t yet advertised they would sell tickets also for that date.

Ticket master Grrrr :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

theyll be no difference between the 2 shows, they might juggle the matches around a little bit, same people though, you wont miss anything if you goto the second night

Shin

Aye it'll be the same wrestlers, just different combinations of matches, depending on whatever fueds are going on at the time. For example if they're still going with the HHH/Benoit/Michaels thing, it could be benoit vs HHH the first night and michaels vs orton, then the next night it could be michaels/benoit vs HHH/orton as the headliner.

i hope folley stays on after wrestlemania. It would be an honour to be in the presents of legend. Any one could leave or join raw between now and then. Theres rumours bret heart might make a come back after WMXX. Its hard to believe but who knows

• Advertisement
Advertisement