Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A word on the CPL...

Options
  • 03-09-2000 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

As you all know the CPL Qualifiers are on in 6 days....
    Entries MUST be on the official registration form before then..

I would ask everyone who intends coming to remember the following:

This is not just another LAN that is being held at Net House, it is a professional competition. I would ask that everyone conducts themselves in a manner which reflects this on the day.

If anyone has a problem or query on the day then they should speak to either myself or MP about it. BOTH of us will be aco****able for any major decisions at the event. This is in order to rule out any bias or miscommunication.

Remember most of the issues that will arise will be covered in the rules, in either the CPL or the local section...
    Everyone at the event should have read all of these rules as there will be no concessions made when sumone fuks up cause they "didnt know that I wasnt allowed to do that".

CPL Ireland... The biggest gaming event in Ireland EVER....
    Go here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 icemancg

is there many going ????
    did u get me form ??

and what would be a good time to show sat

icemancg

thanks for setting this up

Advertisement