Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q2 servers. Prefer AQ2

Options
  • 01-09-2000 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Ok... I tried the Barrysworld and I got 999 ping =( It started with 200 and after 5 seconds I got up top 999... I'm using Indigo for the moment.
    Anyone know any Irish AQ2, Q2, CS servers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

There are no irish q2 servers (that i know of) at the moment.
    Ill have a trial one up and running in about 2 weeks....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭OmiOmi

what servers do you play on then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

i dont play q2..
    just q3 and a bit of qw..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

There used to be quite a number of Q2 Servers on quake.ie when it was popular, there's none at all now. Netshop had one up about a month ago for a couple of weeks but the lag was terrible and no one really new it was there. I for one wouldn't mind the odd FFA on Q2DM3 for the laugh. There's still quite a few active Q2ers still playing, mostly CTF and RA2.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

if you're really stuck for q2 server's here are a few...think they are correct addresses...has been a while since I was on 'em:

norman.barrysworld.com:27901
    norman.barrysworld.com:27902
    norman.barrysworld.com:27903
    norman.barrysworld.com:27904
    norman.barrysworld.com:27905

whoops a dosey daisy, just saw that you tried barrysworld, oh well.

[This message has been edited by BossArky (edited 04-09-2000).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement