Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next big LAN in Ireland

Options
  • 04-09-2000 4:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Could any of you fine fellows from Ireland tell this old sod on the east coast of the USA when the next big Quake3 LAN event will be in Ireland. I'd like to combine my vacation with a little ass kicking. Don't know how I should hoist my PC on an International flight, but I'm working on it.

p.s. Yeah, yeah, I know it's a wierd topic, but there it is....
    talk to me at: fiveassedmonkey@usa.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Its about this time of year that people start talking about Dublan... *pokes DeVore*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Mmmm EQ over Lan

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmm I thought Dev said he wasn't doing it again after the nervous breakdown he got from the last Dublan :P

Gandalf.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

DeV is working on something but it wont be with Gaelcon this year and it may be some time yet. DeV is also unbelievably busy with Spinsol (he says as he writes this from ECTS)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

FAM, the next lan in ireland will be the CPL qualifier, check the other posts on the board for info.

/peice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

i reckon he meant a lan where u bring ur own machine.

Advertisement