Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The dudes/chicks i would never have discovered unless i came to Carlow IT (PART II)

• 13-02-2004 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

This thread couldn't be more related to the college since it's about people in the college. jeeze.

Well em, let me see:

Tasja
    Jason
    Kiwi
    Curtis
    Jp
    Francis
    Danny
    Jenny
    Aidan
    ok to cut it short, all of ye really :p

Class:
    Nikki
    Joanne
    Edel
    Dre
    and all the rest of the class too obviously :p

and i can't think of anymore so i'll finish now.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

when it says unreal queen in the mod list for carlowit then you can make that decision. People posting list of people they have met from college is pointless and leads to a thread full of "why ain't I on your list" type spam that is definatly pointless.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement