Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Slickers

Options
  • 26-08-2000 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Do any of you quakers ever play in town or what? I mean the CITY CENTRE.... not rathmines or whatever...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

i assume u mean cork city because u said the city. not too many ppl play it in cork. i have never heard of rathmines - u might be thinking of a scummy place called Carrigaline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Zeon

I mean Dublin City Centre, and not the outer limits of Dublin either, and not friday nights when people have others things to do, involving alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

i knew u meant dublin smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Not really. Cause nethouse rathmines is da bomb smile.gif
    Why not go there? And go drinking thursday and saturday instead. Fridays a bent night out. Too expensive!
    Quozl the poor student

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

I live in town and there's a nice place called Does Not Compute set up there...had a chat with the guy who's running it and the systems all rock, (apparently) and he's getting 21' monitors soon...when he does, I'll check it out for gaming nights.

biggrin.gif

otherwise, it's all nethouse.

Lucutus of Borg

• Advertisement

Indeed, they are shít for gaming, but the said they were gonna replace them with contact mice....they even knew what PS2Rate was.

biggrin.gif

Bloody nerds, cannt be having anything to do with them then.
    Quozl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭[BSE]Telgere

me plays in the city centre nearly every day long with bout 4 others down in dnc in temple bar
    east wessex st me thinks is the name

yeah i was in there last friday. Very nice pc's. Mice are very accurate too, intellimice infrared. But they're a bit ****e if you turn too fast.
    Quozl

Cool, I know Does Not Compute. Its a great settup. Why don't we sort out a Q3 death match there some weekday evening, like thursday - and let the fragging commense...

If anyone is interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I play like 5 hours a day almost in City Centre and never see your around Zeno! But if its nurd comm. centralization you want, lets do it!

Sure, let us know on here when it's arranged...

...You can all fight over second place below me biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

Cool. Thursday 7th Sept. 2K, Does Not Compute, Temple Bar, 6:45 approx. Quake 3 Death Match. Anyone interested see you there.

Going to black tie awards on Thursday frown.gif

the next time....make it soon.

Lucutus of Borg

Advertisement