Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you escape the crimson room?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yeah I found it, got the movie running but for some strange reason when I click the cross-hairs I dont get the safe (I got it once but not for long!).

I've given up!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Lokk I'm a watching the movie and seeing where that ****in ásshole is pointing at then the movie ends and i am a the cd player i went to the movie wall and pressed with the key active and sweet fúck all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

OK, I have calmed doen now I done it.

You have wasted 20 mins of my life and i want them back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭Big Ears

where do u get the red box :o:o :o

I have : ordinary key , small golden key , a metel stick , a slightly heavy ring , a thin ring with sculpture , a common power suplly cable , the CD case and the note .

where do i get anything else ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

nice, couldn't do it without some help from this walkthrough though

http://nordinho.com/article.php/20040423195656465
    lol @ the whole thing with the beer, keeping it cool in the fridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

damn you mixie, this will result in another day's intended study down the drain :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by sionnach
    damn you mixie, this will result in another day's intended study down the drain :(
    same here... oh well :)

I have
    5 chinese symbols, lighter, black hair, picture frame, two pictures, medicine bottle, beer bottle, incense sticks. I can light the incense in the bowl, but after that i'm lost. anyone got any tips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

I'm at the exact same stage as you Rabies...
    I get a message about "You can feel the dead person's presence" or so if I put certain items on the shelf...it disappears if I place the picture frame there though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

bah i had to use the guide there was no way i'd get back to study until i'd finished it. i seriously doubt i ever would have got it.

data

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭treefingers

help! i am in the first room and cant get out. i can look through a keyhole into the room with the bed, but cant get in there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

I refuse to use a guide...

so far I have
    6 chinese symbols, lighter, black hair, picture frame, two pictures, medicine bottle, beer bottle, incense sticks. you can burn the black hair...then keep clicking on the paper...it has something to do with the 6 symbols just cant figure out what...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

yur at about the same point i got to monty b4 i went a bit mad and had to look at the guide or else my exams were down the tube.

spoiler on what to do next if u want:
    you can pick up the red blanket, and then do something with the red blanket, and that helps with the chinese symbols/code on the paper you've got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭treefingers

yeah this is where i am as well. i have the same objects as you monty....

this is the most frustrating game ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

I refuse to believe that someone could figure out logically that
    you have to put the date in backwards for the tumbler on the skeleton's leg and that the "one missing thing" was referring to the fact that you had to put the beer in the freezer. Also it seems insane that putting one of the pictures on the shelf means that you can't finish the puzzle.
    The first one was far more logical and enjoyable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement