Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weed - friend or foe

• 14-02-2004 8:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

stoner tomtom
    Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

ivan, i'll skin up when i've finished bringing up mu post count and you can mellow out too (if you're not asleep on your machine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 PinkMarshmallow

whoever voted yes should all be shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

ya, get him stoned and get him a chill pill too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

No idea why he's a Carlow mod. Sure, he used to be there, and all, but, erm, he's not there now.

Sure, there may have been a bit too much spam, but that was due to Manticore, and maybe 1 or 2 others. Everyone spammed one time or another.

Heck; I've spammed.
    /me looks at my post count
    OK... so not too much, but WTF. I was surfing other sites as well:P

And without a few "nonsesne" threads (such as a good pub, etc), no-one will go to this section, and it'll end up like the Tipp section. Seriously, too much spam is bad, but one you do a "no less than 5 word reply", it usually is good.

• Advertisement

Tom got mod cos he is sound :)
    That and noone really wanted it.
    Thumbs up for tomtom

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

/me passes the blunt to the nigga in australia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

Originally posted by the_syco
    No idea why he's a Carlow mod. Sure, he used to be there, and all, but, erm, he's not there now.

Tom got mod as he's one of the few, dwindling, boards people with - a partial brain at least...

actually no, he got mod because he asked for it and I didn't want it any more..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

OK, I suppose I asked for that one there.
    I suppose TomTom is a good mod, but just a bit too good.

I'm going to shut my mouth now.

/me zips it.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by the_syco

]No idea why[ you're on Carlow it. Sure, u used to be there, and all, but, erm, u're not there now.

?tomtom is mod becaause the rest of him want him, if you don't stay out of carlowit
    this thread is not for bitching about tom so don't, apart from being mods tom and ivan are friends of most people here who won't appreciate you winging about them

from loismusdie

ps - ivan will you add the extra post to my account cos i've a lot of catching up to do =- someone deleted loads of my posts :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

hmm my browser vote itself there,

Toms as good a mod as the board is ever ognig to have,

and if you do have grievances towards a mod its not really fair to bring it up on htis board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

what's wrong with posting on old threads? and how long is it ok to post on a thread since the previous thread?

to the_sicko (spelling)

thread closed that you said it

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Hello people.
    I am honoured and humbled by the people who defended me.
    Anyway since I failed maths I have to repeat it and I am supposed to be doing it this summer as I have applied to the college to do so but they are letting me wait until christmas so until then I am still technically a student of carlowit. Even after that I am thinking of returning to college for a bit so ha.
    On a more serious note they have family guy on over here, and lots of weed now all I need is you guys.
    We were so strict as carlow was going to be closed down if we were not and I'm just trying to lift the strictness thing bit by bit.
    Also as long as ciaran does not mind I'm going to unban some people, I will pm him and let him chooses if he wants to keep people banned as we are in different time zones so regular contact is difficult.

lol
    it's 10 to 8 in the am, and ciaran is just going to bed
    i don't think your time zones are that different :)

Advertisement