Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ban lois

• 14-02-2004 12:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

who thinks we should ban loismustdie from boards altogether

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

me

and rat's too stupid to use a computer, so i'll just place his vote now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

me

I don't mind spam.
    But bringing dead post back alive is just wrong.
    Evil I say.
    Kill those evil spamming undead bas***ds! KILL! KILLLLLLLL...!

Do a temp BAN. Manticore job. Let them back after 2 weeks or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Gwan Loismustdie, jesus boredom hit you hard this morning:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

**** you all
    she dosent want your ****ing board anyway
    tom said we could spam so she did.
    what kind of friend are you two gay lovers( c and c )?
    cillian you dried up little prick were egging her on.
    and what about you ciaran ya bastid. all she has done for you and all her hash you have smoked. jesus some people. btw i love you lois and if they ban you they can ban me too. ][mel gibson voice] they will take away our right to write ****e on a ****e board but they will never take OUR FREEDOM[\mel gibson voice]

and as for you syco ya can **** off and sleep on someone else floor over rag week cos you would take up too much of our precious floor ya lanky git!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

*WHINE*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by Bicky
    **** you all
    she dosent want your ****ing board anyway
    tom said we could spam so she did.
    what kind of friend are you two gay lovers( c and c )?
    cillian you dried up little prick were egging her on.
    and what about you ciaran ya bastid. all she has done for you and all her hash you have smoked. jesus some people. btw i love you lois and if they ban you they can ban me too. ][mel gibson voice] they will take away our right to write ****e on a ****e board but they will never take OUR FREEDOM[\mel gibson voice]

and as for you syco ya can **** off and sleep on someone else floor over rag week cos you would take up too much of our precious floor ya lanky git!!!!

Dude, u got it wrong. I like spam. It the bringing back of old threads I didn't like.
    Originally posted by Bicky
    Fine. I will.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Thats knida mean havin a thread liek this,
    If you think she should be banned go to a mod or go to her but don't have a thread for it,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

**** her, she deserves what she gets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

It was a joke, but also an attempt to get her to stop spamming.

Most of ye never saw it, thanks to the tireless efforts of the mods to remove any excessive <insert expletitive here>

Clearly this will be taken out of context (as is already evident by Bicky's post)

Thread Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement