Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classes in Cashel, Co.Tipp

Options
  • 14-02-2004 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Ok, the title says it all.

I'm from Cashel and was wondering if there are any self-defence classes being held in the area. I am interested in Tae Kwon do or Kickboxing.

If there is a class in either where is it held, and when do they train? Also, can I just pop in and take up as a beginner now or would I have to wait until they start to take on beginners as a group again.

I've done Tae kwon do years ago, and want to get back into it for fitness purposes, or try kickboxing (only if in my area).

Any info gratefully appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There are RITA Taekwon do classes in Clonmel and Carrick,

RITA

but no INTA classes afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Hi.

I've since found out that there are classes, in fact I think its 2 youngsters classes and an adult class, being held in Larkspur Park, Cashel every Saturday.

I'm gonna head there next week and see if I can join up. As for whether its RITA or INTA I've no idea.

Don't know about the kids classes but I believe the adult class is at 2.30pm every Saturday.

Memphis

Advertisement