Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should i order???

• 14-02-2004 2:05pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭

i was planning on ordering broadband this week, cause the free offer ends on friday 20th with esat. but people are saying that there is gonna be a new deal coming soon, that will be cheaper. if i ordered it now would i still get the cheaper price when it goes down. should i wait and see, or order it now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

Originally posted by Kiith
    i was planning on ordering broadband this week, cause the free offer ends on friday 20th with esat. but people are saying that there is gonna be a new deal coming soon, that will be cheaper. if i ordered it now would i still get the cheaper price when it goes down. should i wait and see, or order it now.
    Order now! You'll get free install and the first month free and a free modem. Even if you aren't automatically converted to the lower prices (though it is expected that you will be), it'll still work out cheaper over the course of the minimum contract period to sign up now, rather than next month.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

i was given assurances that if the price drops or service changes, old and new customers will be given the savings etc.... now it was from a sales rep, and that wouldnt really hold up anywhere, but Id expect it to be true, theyd only be damaging themselves if they didnt i guess, and as ripwave points out, it wouldnt be abig difference anyway, especially if you go for the talk and surf package.

Flogen

Advertisement