Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the story with TOOL

• 14-02-2004 4:22pm

Whats up with Tool, I hear APC are finishing up their touring soon, so does that mean TOOL are getting back in the studio?

Any1 hear anything

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Tool are musically writing, and sending it to MJK who is on the road. Full on writing and recording is set to begin summer-time, with the album set for a 2005 release, or so I hear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Yeah there other 3 members of tool are currently in studio and working on arrangements etc. Oh boy I can't wait to hear the new ****. They may be posting some up on the Tool Army web site in the near future. As for the DVD it's done but from what I've been told is being held back due to Business crap!!! Can't wait for that release either...

Peace..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Pretty much spot on there. What's on the DVD though? Lateralus tour?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

From toolshed.down.net (best tool page on the net tbh tbh tbh):
    Work is underway on Tool's next album, despite the fact that A Perfect Circle will be touring for the next little while. The writing process for this album will be similar to the process for "Lateralus": the band works on music, sends demos to Maynard, he works on vocals, and so on. The singer discusses this in the newest issue of Kerrang magazine, saying "we're working on a new Tool record now. I'm multi-tasking. I can't walk and chew gum but I can change hats." It was four and a half years between "Ænima" and "Lateralus", it has so far been (only) almost three since the spirally record was released. So really, they are almost ahead of schedule

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

I seen APC a few weeks ago in manchester & the gig made me a fan instantly..... words just can't describe how I felt during & after the show......still blows my mind thinking about it......how the **** can one band be so ****in perfect!!!!!! AWESOME big performance & everything about it - not being able to see Maynard at ALL on stage, the lighting, the setlist choice, & the HUGE guitar sound - & the haunting tunes not to mention 'PET' - whooooaaaa Nelly..... wish they'd play here, I'd be gone like a shot!!!!!!

The Silver Surfer!
    :: You've just been surfed on.......CCOOWWAAABBUNNGGAAA DUUUUUUDE!!! ::

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

HURRAY
    new tool. cant wait!:D
    and a dvd? that should kick assww)

Advertisement