Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Positive Feedback (For Once)

Options
  • 14-02-2004 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Just looking through my subscibed list, I saw the word feedback in the list, and realized that all that's here are suggestions. So this thread is basically here for no reason other than positive feedback.

Thanks Devore.

Thanks Regi.

Thanks Cloud.

Thanks Ecksor.

Thanks to anyone and everyone
    who keeps this brilliant site running so smoothly and (nearly) flawlessly. Great Job!! Said my piece, bye now.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Cue TSOB looking for "favours" ;) [/begrudgery]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Originally posted by Victor
    Cue TSOB looking for "favours" ;)

Yea, i've been feeling the pangs of loneliness lately, and was hoping Devore or Ecksor would come along and help "ease" said pangs if I was nice and sweet to them ;) I have the bottle of lube and stuff waiting beside me on the bed for the day they come along.

Other than that though, like I said, all I ever see in here was "Do this to make the site better", or "Can we have said feature please??", and felt the admins and people who worked on the site could use a little thanks, so started a thread to say just that: Thanks

Is that so wrong?

Edit: Gah, I can't even delete the thread now after seeing how badly accepted this was. Nevermind me so, move along, nothing to see here etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Oh someone pass the BARF BUCKET! >_<

I believe i've shown the admins how much i care about them already *rar* ;]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

Originally posted by TheSonOfBattles
    Is that so wrong?
    Complacency and ill chosen text colour changes are our two greatest enemies.

Be alert. The world needs lerts.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by TheSonOfBattles
    Edit: Gah, I can't even delete the thread now after seeing how badly accepted this was. Nevermind me so, move along, nothing to see here etc.
    Don't worry, I'm sure your comments are appreciated. We're just wrecking your head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

/me passes TheSonOfBattles a large brown envelope and then vanishes into the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I agree, well done the organ grinders of boards.ie.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Um, thanks... :o lots of people individually do come up and thank us. Personally I find it hard to buy beer at the boards beers, but thats cos I'm a tight bastard and I tap Regi for cash. :)

Seriously though, its much appreciated that you said that. Ignore the others... they are the very ones that text me or bug regi on irc when the server is even *rebooted* :):):)

I'm going to lock this so that it doesnt turn into 4-pages and about Trojans pants but the admins are human and its nice to have someone say thanks, even though we know most people here appreciate the site. Its not necessary but it is nice...

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement