Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a guy called spoonman

Options
  • 07-09-2000 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

right ive a friend and he says he knows this guy called spoonman whois ment to be one of the best players of quake 1,2&3 and halflife on the net has anyone heard of this guy ??? also where can i find the ip's for the q3 irish servers and the ips for the quake ones . also whatst the code for the timer

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Originally posted by elexes:
    also whatst the code for the timer

I had an egg timer once. It was brown and wooden. One day I had an egg in my egg cup and the spoonman came along and cracked my egg. I cried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

[DzR]Spoonman perhaps?? Was one of Ireland's best q2'ers while he was still playing it, and apparently handy enough at q1 as well, tho I never played that online with him so I couldn't say.

He's Ireland's best Unreal Tournament player now, ya know that game you were half slagging off in the Unreal board a few weeks ago smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

on a similar topic any one know a player called "da-freak"?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

irc.indigo.ie #doozer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

irc.b0rk.co.uk #doozer
    cg_drawtimer 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

never heard of da-freak.
    games1.iol.ie
    vishnu.ign.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

haha @ boss

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Sonic: Nah sure we moved #doozer over to quakenet now.

elexes: Yes more so quake2 and Unreal but not quake or quake3 tho thats probably cause he didn't spend enough time at them, he's more into playing a bit of everything.

Blade

Advertisement