Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Clicksilver not work for some pages?

• 14-02-2004 10:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

I can't open hotmail or reply to threads with clicksilver?? If I just switch to dial up it works fine with the same browser its just when I am on clicksilver?? Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Paul-UTVI

Hi,

If you change the proxy settings in your browser to go via:

Host: 194.46.8.9
    Port: 3128

you should be able to view the pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Paul-UTVI

If one server doesn't work, try the other below in davmigil's post. Also try ports 3128 and 8080 on the same server.

Customers report that at least one combination always works.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭davmigil

Works great for me.

(e.g for Internet Explorer: Tools->Options->Connections->Lan Settings->Proxy Server

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

Thank you it is working fine for me now:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

hi... someone I know had this exact same problem with ClickSilver, they eventually fixed it by changing their MTU settings (detailed instructions on how to do this are already written here... same solution for a different problem.)
    (no need to use a proxy)

hth,
    andrew

• Advertisement
Advertisement