Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 memory cards

Options
  • 14-02-2004 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭

After getting a shed load of games today, so i'm probably going to have get new memory cards for space reasons. Was going to ask where is a good place to get them, but whilst i was looking i came across this, and its only €21, seems quite cheap, anyone have any expierence with these or similar devices?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Certainly sounds interesting, but:
    1) You'll still need a new memory card, unless you u/l all of the saves in your current card and clean it up
    2) Doesn't seem to run on WinXP
    3) From their FAQ: You can store any type of PS2 game save using X-Port V2 with the exception of a very few titles.

Here's the FAQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Thanks for the faq. And i see another problem with it. Doesn't suppost GTA3, hmm, thats i think the biggest file on my memory card, its over 1.5mb if i remember. I see memory cards are quite cheap on amazon.com, but is thier a shop anywhere that does them cheap? Or does anyone know any good websites?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

I just ordered my second one from www.play.com.
    Aroud €21 delivered.. Dunno if you can pick them up any cheaper..

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

You can get them for €11 off Success-HK , but their shipping is a bit steep. But you're sure to find other cheap goodies to make up for it :D

Advertisement