Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request (it'll only take a min).

• 14-02-2004 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭

Could someone download Realbot (a counterstrike bot) for me. I seem to be unable to access the website.

The link is http://realbot.bots-united.com/

If someone could download it and put it on some webspace (or if thats not possible, email it to terminator@dublin.com) i'd appreciate it.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Site doens't seem to want to load for me...
    what isp you on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Irish broadband.

I just realised something, GOOGLE CACHE! I opened googles cache of the download page, and managed to download the stuff. Ive been trying to get that file for the last week! If only i thought of it sooner. (actually, a friend just told me to do it via msn)

EDIT: i still need RealBot BUILD 2079 (Win32, ZIP). i can;t access that file.

edit2: and the install info for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

why do you need a bot ?

because my internet is so slow i can;t play it online. Also i need it for map editing. Its impossible to map edit with real people, it takes to long to re-upload every time i edit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

Zip file on its way to you.

• Advertisement

thanks a lot. I had given up on ever getting that thing downloaded. Once again, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

This really should of been on the file shareing forum seeming thats what it's for. ;)

ANYWAY seeming you have your file and i totaly missed this thread (bah) ill lock it now please use the File shareing forum in the future :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement