Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 8th clan - is it you ?

Options
  • 06-09-2000 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Well, atm i'm all lost, do we have an 8th clan that could possibly play in the IQ3CL in this country ?

Whatabout any of you Quakeworld clans that have the odd member playing Quake3, would you considering playinging in the IQ3CL.... a clan that was mentioned to me was CG, prehaps you lads could really help the community atm and field 4 lads on a sunday for a couple of weeks to make this league a success.

Is there anyone else out there who could possibly do this, even a quick job of a clan just for this league, we need variety, and a challenge to make this league a success and I want the 7 clans currently in it to enjoy the league !

So is there another clan, or even 4 people out there who'd be willing to compete for the fun of it, and to put something back into IE Quake.

Whatabout HIV, DzR old Quake2 names I remember, would it even be possible for you lads to field 4 players once a Sunday.

I don't want to get a uk clan, it just isn't the same, as i'm sure most of you know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

perhaps some clan could field 2 teams

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

well, we could, but like some eejit once rambled on for far too long about ... the love has gone or summit smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

oh sorry, I forgot HIV are a uk clan ! or 98% uk anyway smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

not to mention that 0% of them play Quake 3.

yer odd that, for some reason I was thinking of some stupid UK half life clan.... but funnily enough I remember them playing in the former IQ3CL a bit of Quake3 .... and doing very well at that (omg m1ke you're going to hell for that sarcastic remark).

• Advertisement

Practice makes perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Very much doubt CG can field a team...none of us play Q3

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

are [H] in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Maybe we (BiO) could field two teams m1ke?

I'll take Sky, Sabotage, e^z and skelter for my team and you can have the prime choice of the rest?

biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

wow Quake3 is still being played?
    arent people incredibly bored with it at this stage? smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Originally posted by m1ke:
    oh sorry, I forgot HIV are a uk clan ! or 98% uk anyway smile.gif

HIV Membership
    14 Irish
    6 UK
    1 German

Maths not yer strongest subject is it smile.gif

yer nog, but aren't HIV a gaming wing of the Orange order, or is that just [HIV]Pigeon .... I dunno if those 14 Uk lads would like you calling them Irish now would they !

If HIV want to enter i'll need some real proof please smile.gif Birth certs etc...

According to your members page BiO are only 50% Irish.

well actually proportionally in terms of a Quake3 clan in Ireland we have the largest Irish memberships. SO DAYER. And we're not orange either.

Bully for you. Boasting about how Irish you are to a clan that doesn't even play the same game as you - that makes sense.

it's great that you consider my factual answers are boasting, you're real clever aren't you. Maybe you'd **** off back to the Half Life board yourself and end this conversation.

I don't play HalfLife clever boy.

well Mr. all high and mighty I don't play half life, I don't do anything but post crap to the boards and stick my head in where I am not wanted.
    Have you ever tried keeping your mouth shut and not posting when something doesn't concern you ... we generally like to talk about Quake on this board .... i'll have to see what I can do about a "general bull**** + crap + I can't help but say something when it doesn't concern me" board.

You were the one who started the slagging you immature little fu<kwit. You asked did HIV play q3, when I replied that none of HIV play q3, you started the clever remarks.

[This message has been edited by Castor Troy (edited 07-09-2000).]

oh mammy mammy, m1key is slagging me tell him to stop.
    Talk about falling for the biscuit every time Castor... you've a big mouth on you, and you'll be drawn into anything, and once you're in you can't shut ya hole, it's very amusing actually smile.gif
    My "clever" comments were simply factual ... i'd try not to take the old i'm 35 and you're 18 attitude and call me an "immature little fu<kwit"

because you make yourself sound a bit annoyed, ****ed off, disgruntled and angry when you result to pretty insults ... and you make yourself sound very mature, yer very mature smile.gif

• Advertisement

You were the one who started the sarcastic remarks, as per your second post. It's 'petty' btw, not 'pretty insults'.

sorry Castor i'm not as quick off the mark when it comes to flaming, I don't have the dept of shyte spouting experience that you have ....

You've edited your messages and all, kudos. Forgive the pretty/petty mistake typos do happen afterall, notice how close e,r and t are together on the keyboard.

Let me preform a full grammar check on anything I write in future just incase it ****es you off and you feel the need to correct it in a post which is totally unrelated to the topic.

Stop diging yourself into a hole please and cut the smarty pants replies smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bio[liquid]

it takes 2 to tango...

(post no. 2, I'm racking them up fast biggrin.gif)

dammit m1ke, my post was aimed at castor, then u go post yo mad sh1t in the way.

Still, same applies wink.gif

BiO[Liquid] www.clanbio.net

[This message has been edited by bio[liquid] (edited 07-09-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Originally posted by m1ke:
    well actually proportionally in terms of a Quake3 clan in Ireland we have the largest Irish memberships.

Oi M1ke, nD have 7 players, 8 if you include Taz, and we're all Irish, just to stick my snot in.

Castor, this is a Quake board, not a country club, get lost like a good little sh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 cannibal

Castor Troy - you got to admit you're not wanted in here.

bugger off and btw.. you need to get out more just by looking at your posts total

Castor Troy Posts: 1801

BiO[cannibal]

[This message has been edited by cannibal (edited 08-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by cannibal (edited 08-09-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 cannibal

Just following that berk's tradition of editing the replies :P

BiO[cannibal]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

"no no cos you said "your a b1tch" and then I said "no" and then you said "shut-it wanna-be-hun" and i said "no, your a fu<kwit" and then you said "no" and then and then..."

Castor Troy, make a webpage about a pet you once loved and lost.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

[H] better be in your seven, how embarrassing for you if they're not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

nD robbed taz from h aswell?

• Advertisement

oh H are in those 7 clans smile.gif .... we need every fekin clan we can get. Except HIV smile.gif

Advertisement