Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 8th clan - is it you ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Ya, because they're english

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

(joke)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

j/k?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

m1ke - that would be 'perform' a grammar check, not 'preform'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 TwIsTeD DoNkEy

NURDY BIIIIITCHIN ALERT !!!!!
    Nice to see some of yis have a fiery shtreak smile.gif

• Advertisement

I also hear from description mr Castertroy that u are indeed a stuck up tubby little shnob !

Would u care to comment ? Something WITTY no doubt such as "Yawn" or "Muppet"

[This message has been edited by TwIsTeD DoNkEy (edited 08-09-2000).]

I also never understand the "so immature" or "grow up" remarks that tend to fly about once someone starts the ball rolling. If someone writes something which insults another person...how is that "immature" ?? I mean......Im sure everyone at one stage at the very least has insulted others verbally ?

Also on the whole notion of "maturity", grown up wallies playing COMPUTER GAMES, most of whom pay for expensive connections and spend long hours on that connection. Even the Simpsons had a line about that. A waste methinks ????? ("genius at work" sketch involving Homer(poochy))

Note : Ive never been one to say Im a mature human being either. Im "young at heart" smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Originally posted by m1ke:
    yer nog, but aren't HIV a gaming wing of the Orange order

no, we're not, thanks for the sectarian dig, we may well have some of the protestant faith among our members. I didn't realize the IQ3CL was the Irish Q3 Catholic League. perhaps we could all attend the next LAN in dublin and you could burn them at the stake?

or is that just [HIV]Pigeon ....

as you know, but others might not, hes from NI and currently living in the UK, thanks for sharing your blinkered view to the world.

I dunno if those 14 Uk lads would like you calling them Irish now would they !

i already pointed out, without any bs, our membership, heres a picture from our clanbase teamlist, so you can check your maths again.

clanhiv.jpg

If HIV want to enter i'll need some real proof please smile.gif

i think if you made the effort to read my post, i stated we wouldn't be entering, this was in answer to your query about if we did want to play in it.

The reason for not entering is its quake, we've had enough of quake, we don't play qw/q2/q3 as a clan anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

TALK TO THE HAND

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Welcome to amp's interactive call for peace and harmony post (tm)

Please pick one of the following:
    1. They're just games!
    2. They're just clans!
    3. They're just religions!
    4. CAN'T WE JUST GET ALONG!?

Ahh how I missed the *****in' smile.gif

Oh and the b|tchin' censorship smile.gif

[This message has been edited by amp (edited 09-09-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

" END RACISM"

" KILL EVERYONE "