Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks CPL/Nethouse

Options
  • 10-09-2000 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Thanks everyone who made cpl great for me :]
    thanks Mindphuck for bringing Cpl to ireland :] and nethouse for hosting it.

I had some great games with u guys and we all had a good laugh which was important.
    Thanks slaanesh for that ass kicking :],
    and devore for that close game on ztn3dm1 gg to all u guys.

I probably would have had a better chance if i actually played q3 :] last time i played was in febuary Lol :].

Anyways thanks alot

San

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

yeh cheers lads was a very good day.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm MP3 player smile.gif

Tom/Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Well played to every down there,

a BIG round a apluse ta Mindphuck and Shadow for orginizing and running the whole event, monty who took care of the scoring of the whole leauge (not as easy as it sounds about 120 games where played) and ta kharn for his l33t html'in who spent the whole day constantly updating the scores online and sorting out the demos.
    /me bows

P.S Sico could u send a copy of the .psd file of da desktop to havok@metamail.co.uk
    Cheers.

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

almost forgot me smiley
    > smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Big shout out to all the players for being so cool - there wasn't one arguement! Ye played a blinder - some fantastic games all round - the First Beast and Zero one ruled, but there were no demo's taken!!! Ye big Pants Bandit Condons! wink.gif Seriously though, boys and girl wink.gif, if ye weren't so cool and if ye didn't do what was needed when needed, we'd still be trying to get the FFA seeding places sorted out!!! Give yourselves a pat on the back biggrin.gif

Anyway - big, huge, gi-normas thanks to Eric (Mindphuck) for puting so much into this and making it run as well as it did. Also, to Neil (Shadow), Dennis, Martin, Christy and all at Net House for being "da men and women" and a big shout to Shane (Monty) for putting up with me when I was loosing the plot completely with those b@st@rdin' webpages (I was serious when I said I'd write something that'll do it all automatically - no one should have to go through that pain ever again tongue.gif)!!!

Also - fair play to Neil (Havok) for that really cool desktop image - he fired that together the night before the competition and I think you'll agree it r0><><0r3d!!!

<edit>
    I almost forgot!!!
    Big shout to Werty for running the QTV for us - fair play man!
    </edit>

Here's to the next one!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 11-09-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Yeah, a big thanks to everyone involved, but most of all by far to Mindphuck and Nethouse (esp shadow) for going to a lot of expense and time to put together the best competition by far that has ever happened over here. Well done to the five qualifiers, especially Bunny who got there against the odds as a guy who really only started playing last week and hasn't a computer. All round a deadly day up in Nethouse Rathmines, see you for the next one.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dead right Zero, best comp thats been run on this mucky little island!
    MP and Shadow must have worked their b@lls off to get all that sorted (and some free beer).

Congrats to all named above!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Respect to MP for the competition. It wouldn't have happened without his hard work.

Thanks really have to go to Martin and Dennis on this one. They paid 100% of the bill to foot this event. And I didnt even have to plead!! smile.gif

I want to thank again Kharn, Monty and Havok. For all their hard work (and in Dav's case a few tears!!!!!) on the day.

Also thanks to Werty who gave up a Sat night in England to broadcast our Qtv feed for us..
    Cheers lads smile.gif

It was a success imho and fair play to everyone who played. I think that everyone conducted themselves in a truly professional manner. cool.gif

I look forward to the next big event...
    Hopefully sometime soon....

N

CPL Ireland... The biggest gaming event in Ireland EVER....
    Go here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Thanks very much to Nethouse, Mindphuck and everyone else involved, it was the best event yet.

Advertisement