Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Witnness 2004 Forum members

Options
  • 15-02-2004 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭

HEy people ok im continueing on my search through anywhere music related to festivals and stuff to find all the members of the witnness.com forum when is was online

everyone keeps talking about how thery miss everyone and ive decided to try re-united everyone in 1 place

i doubt im allowed advertise on here so email me if you want the site name

dionsiseire@hotmail.com

if you used the witnness.com forum we want you

please come to re-unite everyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

ok guys, this is just a bumb, we have a lot of the old members back and were looking for teh rest,

come join ghostdancer and delboy and sionna and pico and tatevik at the new place for OXEGEN and SLANE

again for forum restrictions i cant advertise the site,

it might be in my profile, cant remember but my email is

dionsiseire@hotmail.com

just ask and i'll give yis teh link

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

just a bump, because were launching a street team and a new chat room and there should be prizes for the street team as long as our sponsorship comes through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

I nominate this person for loser of the week.

Advertisement