Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else like "...trail of dead"?

Options
  • 15-02-2004 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

Well?
    I've bought the three albums (in reverse order) and I like them all. I've never really found anyone else who actually likes them, although most people like the drummer. So, any fans?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Dude, ive been harcore for Trail of dead for years now...to my eternal regret i missed a double headline gig of them and QOTSA when i was in New Orleans by 3 freakin days..*sighs*
    Still, id rate them as one of the best rock bands of the last few years. Absolutely un-smurfin-believably good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

That's cool, I wasn't sure there'd be anybody.

I remember hearing about that very tour and almost shaking about how much I would have liked to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

Hi
    yes I like them too, I have the last 2 albums. They played Witnness a couple of years ago, had a ticket and everything but they played Sunday and I got too messed up Saturday to get out of bed! They're not what you'd call accessible but
    their last album was definitely more mainstream than the previous. I'm looking fwd to hearing the next one, which is not something I can say for a lot mof bands these days

Neil

Advertisement