Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N' Roses 'Greatest Hits'... eh again

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

It would make sense tbh. A mate of mine that is into wrestling told me a while back that they are rumoured to be playing at Wrestlemania which is like the superbowl of wrestling. If they were that would be a pretty good place to get themselves noticed again and then release a greatest hits to bring in extra revenue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭colincarnate

That would just be the worst place i'd say though, leave WWE and anything in that line to Wes Borland-less poor auld Limp Bizkit and the like.

They need to just release the new album and that'd be it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

They're not playing Wrestlemania, and the greatest hits has nothing to do with them, Axl seems to be pissed off, and Slash and Co. don't seem to care.

Chinese Democracy in May "apparently"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

I didn't know they had a "best of" out before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Greatest Hits albums never sell well unless it's Christmas.
    Unless there's anything new on it I can't be arsed to buy it.
    Live Era was good enough for me.

I would also recommend you save your pennies for Velvet Revolver's album due out in April.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Wan Velvet Revolver !!
    Those mother****ers better tour here too, the sight and sounds of Slash are all too rare in Ireland. That whole Ron Wood thing was under advertised..but lucky bastard that I am.. I knew a chick working for Mr Wood, so I got Slashs autograph and set list from the Ron Wood gig! Easily two of my most prized possesions, next to my Les Paul...

The New GnR aint worth **** in my opinion,its a ****ing brand name. Its Axl and a couple of punks. GnR is dead and over - but left a fantastic legacy as one of the greatest bands ever. Mr Hudson continues to 'rock on' & he's gotten better with age - the stuff Slash is playing now, its still rock..but the ****er has gotten more talented.. look at Serial Killer...thats very off the wall for him (the solo like) but its one of his best solos..

All the best

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

The full tracklisting for the album is:

'Welcome To The Jungle'
    'Live And Let Die'
    'Knockin' On Heaven's Door'
    'Sweet Child O' Mine'
    'November Rain'
    'Patience'
    'Paradise City'
    'Civil War'
    'You Could Be Mine'
    'Don't Cry' (original)
    'Yesterdays'
    'Ain't It Fun'
    'Since I Don't Have You'
    'Sympathy For The Devil'

Suppose it's trying to cover the whole career,no Mr. Brownstone or Nighttrain tho- greatest hits are usually ****e anyway.Surprised they didn't tag on anything off Chinese democracy to entice hardcore fans into buying it as that seems the done thing with greatest hits now.

Advertisement