Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Arena - CG vs nD

Options
  • 06-09-2000 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Dev,
    you up for it for a laff?
    Q1 Clan Arena war some night next week, nD vs CG. Havent played QW in fukkin ages.
    I spose in Q1 Bunny has to be CG...hmm....
    Let me know anyhoo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

im on for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 icemancg

and me if i get a game smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

alrighty then

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

CG v nD... just like old days tongue.gif

Sure, I'm up for it.

Lets have a serious game and then a grand slam blast with everyone in (that way I can get a game as I'm not in our top 4 lineup anymore)

We'll work out a time and date soon.

Btw Zero I hope you're **** isnt too sore after last night, I hear Slosh is not a gentle lover... tongue.gif

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Sure fukk it, we'll do a 6 on 6 or whatever. It's hardly a cup game, considering most of us haven't played q1 in nearly 12 months.
    And Dev, it was hardly a hammering Slosh gave me, hammered me in 1st game, barely won second, I won the third, and he scraped the fourth, which is pretty fukkin good for an oul guy who just hopped on the server.
    Of course I know you only said it to get a rise smile.gif

I suppose you lads will want nDBunny seeing as he plays Q1 with CG. We can play me, OL, Jay, Sonic, Jethrog and Podgeen, so how about 6 on 6?

Z.

• Advertisement

*cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Aye not too shabby for an aul lad who hadn't played in months... smile.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

>Of course I know you only said it to get a rise

lol

Yeah, 6 v 6 could be packetlossy-fun. I'm up for it. All the lads could bail in then and play. If the server can't hack it then we'll play 4v4 with 2 sitting "Waiting in Line"

Talk to you over the day of the CPL.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

lads EZ would be up for a few games too, whenever. We were looking for games for ages but no-one been round...nD? CG? lol we could have a w/e of 4 ca teams going at it
    good laugh. What ye think. gis an email
    johnkava@gofree.indigo.ie

john

What day suits ye Dev? Not this w/e ....

• Advertisement

I dont suppose you guys can make it to Nethouse for some hot lan action?

Otherwise the weekend after next sounds do able. Give me time to get my ass in gear...

Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Weekends are bad for me if its a nethouse thingy...

Advertisement